Friday, September 23, 2005

Will people please learn to spell my name right?

SCRIVENER...SCRIVENER how hard is that? its bad enough that I have had to let go of the bastian of fine english sirnames that Crossman was, but please people, dont join the ranks of the Coop, the royal college of nursing and heartlands hospital in spelling my name like a german.

Other than this, I have had a productive day. note that my blog now has links. I am SO smart!

Plus my ward manager has phoned to tell me to take an extra day off to get better. how nice is that? most managers want staff in work no matter if they are crippled, dying or deranged, so to have one that cares is really rare.

there are too few genuinely nice people left in the world.

4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Sorry about that. I have updated my links accordingly.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Tim Lovell said...

I am also profusely sorry for my rudeness. I've changed my links also. But this gets me thinking, maybe we could have an interesting post on the meaning of peoples names? I'll start, and I think it is probably going to be the best. Lovell is French, and it means, wait for it... Little Wolf

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Kiera Pooh?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tim Lovell said...

Kiera phew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home